Coaching procedure: Client participates in group call via video conferencing platform at the specific time. Client will also be able to participate in the Facebook group exclusively for participants.
Schedule Changes: If you need to miss a session, please let me know. I will provide the recording of the session.
Agreement Duration and Frequency: This contract is for 6 weeks and involves six sessions of one hour each week.
Challenges: If I ever say or do something that upsets you or doesn’t feel right, please bring it up. We will work on all things like this as a team. I value our partnership and expect you to tell me if I overstep.
No Liability: As the client, you understand these sessions are consultative in nature and that any actions and decisions made are solely your responsibility. As your coach, I shall in no way be held liable or responsible for any actions taken, or not taken, by you. I make no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
Termination: Payment of the group class is due prior to the start of the class according and is non-refundable.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well- being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions.
2. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals. The information provided in the group class is general nutrition education. It is non-medical advice. Specific information on nutrition for particular health conditions will not be provided, as the course is not intended to provide medical nutrition therapy. Completing the course does not guarantee any outcome like weight loss.
3. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
4. I understand that information provided in the group setting will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. Jinan Banna, LLC is not liable for any acts or damages resulting from participant comments during or outside of sessions.
5. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
6. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
7. I understand that all materials provided are property of Jinan Banna, LLC, and that it is not permitted to make a copy of any materials without consent. I understand that I am entering into a contract with Jinan Banna, LLC.
8. I understand that if a dispute occurs, I agree to resolve it through mediation. Failing mediation, I agree to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution.
9. This agreement can be signed via electronic signature.
1 payment of $595.00 due at the time the client completes this form.
Payments to be made here
P.S. Once you sign the form, you will automatically be forwarded to the payment page.