Are you interested in submitting a blog post for my website? I am now accepting guest bloggers! This is an opportunity for professionals looking to expand their reach to other audiences, or students looking to get their name out.
Posts for my blog should be at least 2,000 words long and should be geared toward adults looking to improve diet quality and/or lose some weight. You may visit my blog here to get a better idea of what I typically post.
There are two ways to blog for my site:
Send me a pitch
You may propose an idea for a blog post. Please send the proposed title and a brief outline with a few points. Please also provide your resume, along with any samples of your writing if you have them. You may email the pitch to email@example.com. I will review and determine the fit for the blog.
Express interest and ask for suggestions on a topic
If you would like to contribute but are flexible on what to write, please send your resume, any samples of your writing if you have them, and request to contribute a post to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will review and determine the fit for the blog.
A few things to keep in mind:
- I will provide detailed guidelines for the post with regards to search engine optimization after we agree on the topic.
- Posts should not contain affiliate links.
- Product promotions are not allowed.
- Posts must contain relevant citations from reputable sources, including research articles as required. Suggestions with regards to diet must be evidence based.
- After you compose your blog post, I will review and provide feedback. All posts must meet my approval prior to being posted.
- I will credit you as follows: “Blog post composed by [your name with link to your website if you have one] and reviewed by Jinan Banna, PhD, RD.”