High Fiber Smoothie Recipe
A great way to ensure you are meeting your fiber needs is to start your day off with fiber-rich plant foods. Smoothies are a great way to add in a variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. They also taste great and most recipes are vegan-friendly!
- 1 EA Frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen raspberries
- 2 EA Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ - 2 EA Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp Almond butter
- 4 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Powder Superfood ingredients
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds Superfood ingredients
- 1 cup kale, de-stemmed Superfood ingredients
Pour 1½ cups of almond milk into the blender.
Add frozen fruit, dates, almond butter, and the superfood ingredients (if using, see note above about increasing your fiber intake).
Blend on high speed for about 1 minute, or until all ingredients have blended and the consistency is smooth.
Add more almond milk for desired consistency, and blend again.
Pour into 16 ounce glass (I use a mason jar) and enjoy!